COME PARTY WITH REFLEX
Reflex Gymnastics Parties are a fun and exciting way to celebrate your child’s birthday or for any party occasion including End-of-Season Sports Party, Scouts, Family Get-Together, Graduations, etc… What ever the reason, Reflex Gymnastics is the perfect place for you to host your celebration!
The party begins with a warm-up activity and then launches into loads of gymnastics fun and games. They will bounce, run, climb, roll, etc… under the supervision of a professional instructor.
After romping through the gym, party guests gather together for birthday cake, and refreshments (provided by host) in the party area.
This is as good as it gets. No worries about kids bouncing off the walls of your home and destroying furniture. Just tons of fun and games with a Reflex Gymnastics party. We even take care of the clean up. Save the wear and tear on your nerves and the mess in your house by scheduling your next Party with us.
PARTY RULES & RATES
Children should wear
- Athletic shorts (no buttons or zippers)
- No Earrings or Jewelry
- Hair must be held back out of face
All of “Reflex Party Packs” include
the following amenities
- Party Host
- Balloons and table covering (pick 2: red, blue, purple, pink, green, or yellow)
- One hour in gym with instructor led Games & Gymnastics
- Seating for children
- 30 minutes for food / cake
- Drinks for kids (water or capri-sun)
- Plates, cups, napkins & utensils for kids
- Set Up/Clean up
*If you would like to provide your own decorations, please drop them off by the Friday before the party, no later than 6:30pm. Please label the decorations with your child’s name and time of the party. There is no discount for bringing your own decorations.
In order to provide adequate staffing, please inform us of your total attendance a minimum of 7 days before the party. If a 20 child party is scheduled and only 10 arrive – the balance for the 20 is charged if no 7 day notice was given. Coaches gratuity appreciated!!
We offer two types of parties at Reflex:
School age or 5+ ($275 for members or $300 for non-members)
Up to to 12 guests (any additional guests= $10 per child)
Preschool or 4 and under ($275 for members or $300 for non-members)
Up to 8 guests (any additional guests= $10 per child)
*Pre-school parties require more supervision and parent participation is encouraged to help foster a safe and fun environment.
Thank you party parents for choosing Reflex Gymnastics for your child’s party. We would like to go over some rules and policies of Reflex Gymnastics that will keep your party a positive experience for you, your guests and us!
On the day of the party, the parent’s of each child in attendance are required to sign a liability waiver. It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to make sure all parents are in attendance so consent forms are able to be signed.
Adults are typically not allowed in the gym. However, there are a few exceptions to this rule during birthday parents. We want party parents to be able to get great pictures during the party to help save these precious memories. Please ask the party host before moving onto the floor and they will provide you with specific instructions of where it is safe to walk and to remove your shoes. During preschool parties, parental help is EXPECTED for any child 3 or younger. At no time are parents allowed to be on any equipment, however you may guide and help your child on equipment and obstacles. Please insure that your child is staying in the correct area and not running off to other areas, unsupervised. Otherwise, parents are welcome to watch from the lobby.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the gym. It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY and ours to be observant of these situations.
- A $75.00 non-refundable deposit is required.
- Alcoholic beverages and smoking are not permitted on the premises.
- NO GLASS OF ANY KIND is allowed in the building.
- Please listen and follow all directions given by the instructor(s).
- Pinatas are not allowed at the party.
- Parties start and end promptly. There is a $15.00 fee for each 15 minutes that the party runs over.
- Party host may arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to party start time.
- The first hour of the party is spent in the gym under guided supervision. Before the party begins and after the hour of gym time has passed, children ARE NOT allowed in the gym. Our party hosts will be helping the party family by serving food and drinks and are unable to supervise children in the gym.
*This page was updated 6/3/2018. All parties booked after this date are subject to the rules and prices listed on this page.