We are offering School Day (7:30am-2pm) and Extended Day (7:30am-6:30pm) options for an educational experience that fits your schedule. Additionally, we are offering the option to enroll week-by-week, or to enroll for an entire month at a time to take advantage of our monthly discount!
✔ Dedicated time for virtual school
✔ Arts & Crafts
✔ Ninja Training
✔ Open Gym (Recess)
✔ and MORE!
Safety Measures Overview
✔ Touchless temperature monitoring
✔ Social Distancing Virtual Stations
✔ 15,000 Sq. Ft. of Space
✔ Nightly Gym Fogging
✔ Masks Policy (see below)
✔ Hourly Sanitation
What will a typical day of Reflex Virtual Education and Fitness Program look like?
We know how exhausting it can be for a student to be at a computer all day (and how bad it can be for a child’s health to sit for extended periods of time). After checking in with our touchless temperature monitoring, we start each day with daily stretches and a fun game to release some energy and keep your child healthy! Then, your child will be fully supported for their morning Virtual Education Program by our Certified Teacher and our Classroom Monitors. After Lunch, your child will have time to give their eyes a break with one of our daily activities including Gymnastics or Ninja Lessons, fun games, Arts & Crafts, Open Gym (recess), or another exciting activity to break up the day. After their afternoon Virtual Education, students enrolled in our School Day program will be dismissed one at a time to their vehicle. Students enrolled in our Extended Day Program will have another opportunity for more Fun and Fitness with more Gymnastics and Ninja instruction, as well as homework help.
What safety measures are you taking to prevent the spread of COVID-19?
- We have purchased 2 touchless temperature monitoring thermometers. During check-in, all students and staff must undergo our touchless temperature monitoring and have a temperature of less than 100°F.
- Anyone who is coughing will not be permitted to enter. While we understand that your child’s coughs are most likely due to allergies or illness unrelated to COVID-19, we must take extra precautions during this time.
- Masks are required by all adults at all times inside of our facility. Masks are required by children for entering the facility and rotating between activities. Children may only remove masks at their dedicated Social Distanced Station or during activities where they maintain 6ft. of separation between students.
- We have organized our class schedule & lesson plans to maintain 6’ distance between students. Velcro floor markers will be provided for establishing distancing.
During Virtual Education time, students will have their own Socially Distanced Workspace
- The entire gym is fogged nightly with hospital grade disinfectant.
What do I need to send my child with?
- Laptop and Charger
- A Lunch and Snack (2 snacks for extended day)
- Hand Sanitizer for their work station
- Clothing without Buttons or Zippers
- Pens, pencils, markers, crayons
- Paper, notebooks, and folders
- Required materials by your Teachers
What will you provide for my child?
- Qualified Staff
- Printer and Paper
- Socially Distanced Work Station
- Hand Sanitizing Stations throughout the gym
- Gymnastics / Ninja Lessons
- Exercise with games and other fun activities
- Progress and Feedback
What qualifications does your staff have?
Our Certified Teacher, Ms. Evy, has been teaching since 1999 and has worked in the daycare field for 10 years. She also holds her Daycare Director Credentials. Ms. Evy is no stranger to home schooling– she home schooled her own three children! Additionally, she has worked at Reflex Gymnastics for 2 years as a director of our After School and Camp Programs. Ms. Evy has also worked as a virtual language instructor, so she is familiar with the unique challenges that virtual education may present. Additionally, she is fluent in Spanish.
I have more questions. Who can I speak with?
Certified Teacher / Program Director
Ivelisse Alicea (Ms. Evy) at firstname.lastname@example.org